Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/21 02:44:57 UTC

GSoC 2010 Project Ideas

I'd like to start some discussions on possible project ideas that we
could list for possible GSoC students.
For now, I have created two JIRAs [1][2], but I guess they might be
two small for the program...
Any thoughts on other project ideas ?

PS.: JIRAs labeled as "mentor" and "gsoc" will be displayed on ASF
global list of projects.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-18
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOTARK-19
--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: GSoC 2010 Project Ideas

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:50 AM, thilanka geeganage
<lg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> HI,
>
>          Thanks for the references you gave on this topic. I have noted that your now involving with the openId integrating with PhotArk. If so can you please send me an reference to the wiki page of the current project. So I can get a better idea on the future developments. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Thilanka.

We have just started discussing this idea as a project for GSoC.
AFAIK, currently there is no info other then the list discussions and
the JIRA.

Re: GSoC 2010 Project Ideas

Posted by thilanka geeganage <lg...@yahoo.com>.
HI,