Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Lance Walton <la...@mac.com> on 2012/07/30 18:25:33 UTC

Scala DSL - How do I give a route an id

Hi.

I'm using the Scala DSL to add routes to the CamelContext. However, I also want to be able to remove some of these routes from the CamelContext later. I can see how to do this if I have a route id, but I can't see how to assign an id to a route in the DSL. Can anyone point me at the right thing?

Thanks,

Lance
_________________

http://www.stateofflow.com
http://www.casualmiracles.com
http://www.twitter.com/lancewalton
+44 (0)7779 026533

Re: Scala DSL - How do I give a route an id

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Lance Walton <la...@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm using the Scala DSL to add routes to the CamelContext. However, I also want to be able to remove some of these routes from the CamelContext later. I can see how to do this if I have a route id, but I can't see how to assign an id to a route in the DSL. Can anyone point me at the right thing?

There is a .routeId in the DSL to assign the id.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Scala DSL - How do I give a route an id

Posted by Lance Walton <la...@mac.com>.
Apologies for the double post.