Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Beula Angeline <jb...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 11:21:30 UTC

Mobile application with OFBiz

Hi,
    I have created one service in OFBiz  using SOAP.It is automatically
create WSDL Specification.How to access this WSDL specification from
external client of Php/java?Is it possible?

Thanks,
Beula.

Re: Mobile application with OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
If you don't use complex type it's possible OOTB, else you may follow
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2

Jacques

From: "Beula Angeline" <jb...@gmail.com>