Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by abhishek1015 <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/23 18:46:42 UTC

Re: transient ZooKeeper exception: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master

I am getting the same error. How did you manage to solve this. Apparently,
Zookeeper is taking longer time for initialization and leader selection and
by that time HMaster and Regionserver use the Shutdownhook. Is there any
configuration to increase the maximum number of attempt by HMaster and
RegionServer before issuing Shutdownhook.

Abhishek

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
The original email for this thread was:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/hXIhe1oKJpU/

Do you use Karaf ?
What hbase / zookeeper releases are you using ?

Cheers