Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/04 05:25:49 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4255938] needs to be handled

Seems to be an interference of two commits related to continuous
queries [1, 2]. In one a test was added and the test was broken by
another commit.

Ivan, Denis, could please take a look?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/db74e92dcd56bc5a45ed9d3a382be8bcfa2a76dc
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/2cea7e245927e8e54b93f7adea7524ce68c6d226

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4255938] needs to be handled

Posted by Ivan Bessonov <be...@gmail.com>.
I discussed this issue with Denis and we decided to remove this test
completely as it is invalid after my changes. Corresponding issue: [1]

--
Sincerely yours,
Ivan Bessonov