Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by pe...@sina.cn on 2018/03/07 02:42:13 UTC

jmeter issuce

hi !	I find a bug when i am use Jmeter。The Content-Type in HTTP Header Manager config is no replace。

Re: jmeter issuce

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am Mittwoch, den 07.03.2018, 10:42 +0800 schrieb perkinszhu@sina.cn:
> hi !
> 	I find a bug when i am use Jmeter。The Content-Type in HTTP
> Header Manager config is no replace。

The mailing list strips attachements, so we can't see your images.

Please try to describe your problems in simple reproducable steps.
Alternatively you could upload your images to some webservice and post
links to them on the list. (I prefer the text version)

Regards,
 Felix