Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chitra Manjunath <Ch...@infosys.com> on 2013/08/07 06:38:38 UTC

Storage

Hi All,

I have a fcsan lun have been used by an exist  VMware vSphere 5.1 platform as a datastore, and
there are lots of available space in this datastore, so I want to use these space and make it as secondary storage.

Will the Cloudstack permit to use an existing space on the Vmware datacenter for storage if yes, How to give the size for the secondary storage or it will take the default free space?

Using local storage for primary storage.

Please suggest on this
It's very urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Chitra.M

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Storage

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
I guess I could be wrong if I assume that your SAN doesn't support NFS, so
I suggest you to provision new lun, and export the volume via NFSv3

What type of fcSAN are you using? Dell? HP?

RE: Storage

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.