Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike McBride <mc...@siliconwave.com> on 2001/12/03 21:38:14 UTC

Load Module problem

apache 1.3.22   Solaris 2.6

Syntax of httpd.conf:
LoadModule includes_module modules/mod_include.so
AddModule mod_include.c

I get the following error when trying to start apache:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

I just upgraded the apache server.  Looked at the FAQs.  Obviously, I'm
missing something.

Thanks in advance for any input.

mike -

RE: Load Module problem

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> I get the following error when trying to start apache:
> Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the > > server configuration

Hey guys: plain text please!

This question was just asked and answered:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=100732605600001&w=2&r=1

With the two of those together, it seems pretty likely you haven't read and
understood:
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

Joshua.