Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Tomblin <pt...@xcski.com> on 2009/09/03 23:08:56 UTC

Using scoring from another program

Every document I put into Solr has a field "origScore" which is a
floating point number between 0 and 1 that represents a score assigned
by the program that generated the document.  I would like it that when
I do a query, it uses that origScore in the scoring, perhaps
multiplying the Solr score to find a weighted score and using that to
determine which are the highest scoring matches.  Can I do that?

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin

Re: Using scoring from another program

Posted by Uri Boness <ub...@gmail.com>.