Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2014/05/06 02:39:32 UTC

problem with VPC after upgrade to 4.3.0

Hello guys,

I've upgraded my ACS install from 4.2.1 to 4.3 and have noticed a problem with VPC services. Upon investigation i've noticed that on my VPCs eth1, which is supposed to be the public IP interface is not configured with IPs. all other interfaces have IPs assigned.

If I do "ifconfig eth1 up" and use tcpdump to sniff the traffic on eth1 I can see the public traffic coming to the interface, so it seems that there is an error or problem getting the public IP address to the VPC router. There are no errors in the logs of the virtual router. I've also deleted the vpc vr and also tried restarting vpc. Nothing helps.

All other system vms (CP, SSVM and none VPC VRs are working fine).

I've followed the instructions and downloaded the new 4.3.0 systemvm template as well as restarted all system vms following the upgrade.

Thanks for any help