Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2011/09/07 20:20:18 UTC

[RESULT] Release Commons Configuration 1.7 based on RC3

This vote has passed with binding +1 votes by the following people:

Simone Tripodi
Gary Gregory
Phil Steitz

(and my implicit +1 vote. There were no other votes.)

Thanks to all who voted and gave feedback. I will start with the release
procedure soon.

Oliver