Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 20:54:51 UTC

Re: Re: svn commit: r438412 - in /hivemind/branches/branch-2-0-annot: framework/src/java/org/apache/hivemind/ framework/src/java/org/apache/hivemind/definition/ framework/src/java/org/apache/hivemind/impl/ framework/src/java/org/apache/hivemind/impl/

OK, I just thought that these Natures you had also were in the
ServicePointDefinition objects.

Cheers,

--knut