Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kiran Mendonce <ki...@india.hp.com> on 2005/09/06 05:50:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem using the timeout directive

I need some help with the using the Timeout directive. I have Timeout
set to 300 in my httpd.conf file. I have a cgi script that sleeps for
400 seconds. I would have expected that at the end of 300 seconds for
the script to be killed. But that is not the case. The script runs even
after 300 seconds. I am not sure I am testing this properly.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran