Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Lambrecht, Charles" <cg...@utk.edu> on 2016/09/20 13:32:06 UTC

pdfbox Silent Printing question

Hello PdfBox Users List,

I recently downloaded pdfbox and successfully silently printed a pdf file on a Windows Server 2012 R2 to the default printer for my user profile.

I didn't see it in the documentation, is there a parameter to pass so I can print to another printer besides the default printer on the server?

Regards,
Charles Lambrecht
Charles Lambrecht
Computer Operations Manager