Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl> on 2006/11/04 17:03:56 UTC

Is context.xml Tomcat specific?

Hi,

It is a common practice to create META-INF/context.xml with various
configuration options (links to JNDI resources, etc.). Is it a Tomcat
specific option? Will it work with Weblogic for example?

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski      <mi...@ceti.pl>        http://ceti.pl/~miki/
                    PGP KeyID: 8b12ab02

Re: Is context.xml Tomcat specific?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Mikolaj Rydzewski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is a common practice to create META-INF/context.xml with various
> configuration options (links to JNDI resources, etc.). Is it a Tomcat
> specific option? Will it work with Weblogic for example?

It is Tomcat specific. As far as I am aware, it will be ignored in a
different container.

Mark