Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dilara Jalilova <di...@azstat.org> on 2002/04/18 11:26:59 UTC

RedHat 7.2 & Apache 1.3.20

I have a problem.
1. I've installed RedHat 7.2 and configured its Apache 1.3.20.
2. In a local network web-server works right. All pages open and everything is all right.
However from the Internet I can open only small pages(size up to 900b). The big pages doesn't show, they interupts by time-out.
My channel speed is 128 kb/sec.

You can check:
These pages open:
www.azstat.org/index.test2 - 530b
www.azstat.org/index.test3 - 807b

These pages doesn't open
www.azstat.org/index.test4 - 1170b
www.azstat.org - it has a big size and doesn't open too

Why my web server work wrong.

Thanks

Re: RedHat 7.2 & Apache 1.3.20

Posted by Dilara Jalilova <di...@azstat.org>.
Thank you for your response. I'm from Azerbaijan.

My ISP is Senam Invest: sinam.net
My domain azstat.org is written in his DNS.
I connect to ISP though router.
External IP : 209.239.80.116. Local network: 172.16.0.0
WWW server is discribed in ISP's DNS with address: 209.239.80.116. In my
local network in my DNS with address 172.16.0.1
I've opened port 80 on the web server
I've connected to ISP via Lucent Technologies "Orinoco" wireless modem with
128 kb/sec.

However,  my page opens from some proxy servers
I configure IE on external proxy (12.10.244.96 :3128) and all pages open.
But many proxy-servers don't open my page.

If it help you, I can send you my httpd.conf file.

Best regards,
Dilara

Re: RedHat 7.2 & Apache 1.3.20

Posted by Owen Boyle <ob...@bourse.ch>.