Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2019/01/23 08:38:02 UTC

Delete nabble forums

I'd like to remove the nabble forums for the camel mailing lists:
  http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/
I still receive regular requests to post there, even if I put large
warnings months ago.  In addition, we'd better point our users to the ASF
mailing list archives:
  https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@camel.apache.org
Thoughts ?

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Delete nabble forums

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 yeah we got plenty of channels to keep track of.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Delete nabble forums

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
The point is that they are read-only anyway !

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Delete nabble forums