Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Alejandro Rivero <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 01:18:47 UTC

some plan for Sunday in London

Are Shindig developers planning to be in London this Sunday?
http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/03/opensocial-hackathon-in-london-6th-of.html
Is there a timetable? The plane to/from our city has a tight schedule.

Alejandro

Re: some plan for Sunday in London

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.
Full details are now available:
http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/04/sundays-opensocial-hackathon-in-london.html

RSVP form direct link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pcWev5qKc2OAGVt4L8UZCXQ

See you there!
-Dan

Posted by Dan Brickley <da...@danbri.org>.

Posted by Ian Boston <ia...@caret.cam.ac.uk>.
Dan,

Posted by Dan Lester <da...@danlester.com>.
I signed up to your list, although I'm only flying into London on Sunday
afternoon so not sure how long I'll be there for, if at all (I'm also
likely to be pretty tired!).

There's a Facebook dev garage this evening, so I'll try to spread the
word there.

Dan

> Are Shindig developers planning to be in London this Sunday?
>
> http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/03/opensocial-hackathon-in-lon
> don-6th-of.html
> Is there a timetable? The plane to/from our city has a tight schedule.

I know at least Cassie Doll and John Hjelmstad will be at the hackathon,
and I think I saw some other names I've seen on shindig-dev as well, but
I'll let them out themselves -- I mentioned the event on shindig-dev
yesterday :)

The Sunday hackathon is primarily focused on app development, but
chatting about Shindig is certainly quite related. We'll announce the
start/end times and location shortly as well as send it to anyone who
has RSVPed. We're thinking we'd start at 11am, just so it isn't too
early, but we'll probably open the doors earlier than that (like 10),
and then go as long as people want, but we need to firm up the
logistics.

Alejandro, will you be able to make the Shindig BoF on the 9th of April
at ApacheCon EU in Amsterdamn?

Cheers,
-Dan

Re: some plan for Sunday in London

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.
wrote:

> Are Shindig developers planning to be in London this Sunday?
>
> http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/03/opensocial-hackathon-in-london-6th-of.html
> Is there a timetable? The plane to/from our city has a tight schedule.

I know at least Cassie Doll and John Hjelmstad will be at the hackathon, and
I think I saw some other names I've seen on shindig-dev as well, but I'll
let them out themselves -- I mentioned the event on shindig-dev yesterday :)

The Sunday hackathon is primarily focused on app development, but chatting
about Shindig is certainly quite related. We'll announce the start/end times
and location shortly as well as send it to anyone who has RSVPed. We're
thinking we'd start at 11am, just so it isn't too early, but we'll probably
open the doors earlier than that (like 10), and then go as long as people
want, but we need to firm up the logistics.

Alejandro, will you be able to make the Shindig BoF on the 9th of April at
ApacheCon EU in Amsterdamn?

Cheers,
-Dan