Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2006/05/03 19:12:26 UTC

JavaOne G BOF?

Anyone know of any Geronimo BOFs at JavaOne this year?  If not, any
interest on getting one together?

I haven't seen or heard of any from our community here.  I think it
would be great to get everyone together and do some form of BOF to
update everyone of where we are at and where we are going.

Thoughts?  Interest?

Jeff

Re: JavaOne G BOF?

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Yes...I have some connections I can try to ping...

Great idea for a topic though!

Re: JavaOne G BOF?

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Re: JavaOne G BOF?

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Yay!  Thanks Geir!!

Re: JavaOne G BOF?

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: JavaOne G BOF?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
That would be great.  I don't know of one.  It would be good to get the committers (and other
community members) together and hammer out some of the details on the community goals.  Aaron's
document is a great starting point.

Matt