Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/10 04:01:53 UTC

Re: hadoop2.2 imcompatible proble

Based on my limited experience, here are some source code changes needed
because some YARN APIs changed since Hadoop 2.2.

The code is in JobTaskCounterExtractor and HadoopStatusChecker

With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)

答复: 答复: hadoop2.2 imcompatible proble

Posted by "胡志华 (万里通科技及数据中心商务智能团队数据分析组)" <HU...@pingan.com.cn>.
I will never do that either, thank you all.

You can try to compile Kylin source code with Hadoop 2.2; we never did that; There are some Hadoop API change (as Billy mentioned) so you need re-write some codes. Good luck!

HUZHIHUA160@pingan.com.cn>:

> You mean , it's impossible to deploy kylin on hadoop 2.2?
>
> Give up or upgrade hadoop version , another way?

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error or are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message from your computer. Any use, distribution, or copying of this email other than by the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from us may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.

Re: 答复: hadoop2.2 imcompatible proble

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by "胡志华 (万里通科技及数据中心商务智能团队数据分析组)" <HU...@pingan.com.cn>.