Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Tim Hatton <th...@milltrain.com> on 2002/09/23 06:00:04 UTC

POP Error 0x800CCC0F

I have installed James and configured it. All works well, until a user received mail from the internet. From that time forward, the user will receive:
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
inactivity. Account: 'sales', Server: 'websrv.topteam.bg', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0Fwhen connecting from a remote client, until the message is removed from the inbox. After that, the user can connect via POP again. Accessing the mailbox, via POP, from the server itself is unaffected (and it's how we clear the mailbox of the offending message).As long as messages are sent only by users with mailboxes on the James server, the error does not occur.This is occuring on James 2.0a2.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: POP Error 0x800CCC0F

Posted by Tim Hatton <th...@milltrain.com>.
I'm sorry, I mistyped that version number. It's 2.0a3 that is installed and
experiencing the problem.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: POP Error 0x800CCC0F