Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marcus Portmann <ma...@mmp.guru> on 2015/04/11 23:57:10 UTC

Open Source Wicket-based Java and JEE Development Framework

Hello,

I would like to share the details for my open source Java and JEE development framework that is based on Wicket and a number of other open source projects.

The framework consists of the following projects:

* mmp-common - contains the Java utility classes and resources that can be used in the development of any type of Java application.

* mmp-corba - contains the Java classes and resources used to develop CORBA applications.

* mmp-application - contains the Java classes and resources used to develop JEE applications.

* mmp-application-wicket - contains the JEE and Wicket components that can be used to develop JEE applications.

* mmp-application-messaging - contains the Java classes and resources that provide mobile messaging capabilities for JEE applications.

* mmp-application-messaging-wicket - contains the JEE and Wicket components that add UI capabilities to the mobile messaging capabilities provided by the mmp-application-messaging project.

* mmp-application-reporting - contains the Java classes and resources that provide reporting capabilities for JEE applications.

* mmp-application-reporting-wicket - contains the JEE and Wicket components that add UI capabilities to the reporting capabilities provided by the mmp-application-reporting project.

* mmp-application-sms - contains the Java classes and resources that provide SMS capabilities for JEE applications.

* mmp-tomcat - contains the the Java classes and resources used to develop JEE web applications that are deployed on the Tomcat application server.

* mmp-sharepoint - contains the Java classes and resources used to integrate with SharePoint.

* mmp-sample - provides the JEE sample application.

To setup the mmp-java Java and JEE development framework follow the appropriate steps for your development environment on the Getting Started page:

	http://mmp.guru/javaGettingStarted.html

To create a new JEE web application follow the steps on the JEE Web Application Developer Guide page:

	http://mmp.guru/jeeWebApplication.html

To create a new JEE web service using JAX-WS and the mmp-java framwork follow the steps on the JEE Web Service Developer Guide page:

	http://mmp.guru/jeeWebService.html

I hope other people find this framework useful.

Regards,

Marcus

Re: Open Source Wicket-based Java and JEE Development Framework

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Great! Nice job Marcus!