Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Nyamul Hassan <ny...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 21:43:24 UTC

Problem with our Mirror Index

Hi,

Our mirror index page seems to have a problem, that we are unable to find
out at first look.  If you visit the mirror page at:
http://mirrors.ispros.com.bd/apache

Then, you will find that the projects are not listed under our list.  Our
httpd.conf is configured exactly as it is recommended in the website.

Could someone advise what we are doing wrong?  Is this something related to
Directory Listing?

Regards
HASSAN

Re: Problem with our Mirror Index

Posted by Nyamul Hassan <mn...@usa.net>.
Certainly.  That was the first thing I checked.

Regards
HASSAN

Posted by Apache Mirror Maintainer of Bangladesh <ap...@bauani.org>.

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Anders Olausson wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:41:34 +0000
> From: Anders Olausson <an...@spacedump.se>
> To: "mirrors@apache.org" <mi...@apache.org>,
>     "mnhassan@usa.net" <mn...@usa.net>
> Subject: RE: Problem with our Mirror Index

> Remove the \ before * after nameWidth and DescriptionWidth, solved the
> problem for me when I setup my one yesterday. J

Hi Anders,

   I checked my own setup and (indeed) it also has no backslashes ;
   I've updated the how-to-mirror :

     http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

> //Anders

   Thanks, regards,

   Henk Penning

---------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/

Re: Problem with our Mirror Index

Posted by Nyamul Hassan <mn...@usa.net>.
WOW!  THAT WORKED!!

I am using CentOS 5.5.  Could this be the reason?  Perhaps the senior admins
could advise and could update the how-to page , if needed?

Regards
HASSAN

Posted by Anders Olausson <an...@spacedump.se>.
Hi,