Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sireesha Sridhara <ss...@avolent.com> on 2007/05/29 00:24:15 UTC

Re: Java Request

Hi All,
I used java request and implemeted the AbstractSamplerClient, added it
in lib and I can see the class in JavaRequest. But when I run I get
InstantiationException. Did anyone use the Javarequest? What is the
reason for InstantiationExcecption? Looks like the constructor is not
being called properly. Any help- thanks in advance.

Thank you,
Sireesha Sridhara.

RE: Java Request

Posted by Anjaneyulu Aerrolla <aa...@sapient.com>.
Try putting the jar file containing your Java Request class in lib/ext
folder, for me it worked.

Anjan