Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/21 13:56:40 UTC

after 3 to 6 hours of message delivery msg is processed

My application uses embedded broker active mq 5.5.1, deployed on tomcat 7,
spring 3.4. Some times after delay of 3 to  6 hours after msg delivery,
massage will  be processed. This is happening only for one particular queue,
I know for sure there is just  one msg sent to this queue. What causes
activemq take so long to process the msg?
I am sure  code in msg listener does not take so long, it  just   does some
inserts into db which will be done in 5 minutes.
my configuration of broker. Please advice how to debug   this issue.
Is it something to do  with  connectionFactory or  maxConcurrentConsumers?
Please advice.