Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Sam Cheung <sy...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/12 00:16:03 UTC

synchronization in generated code by xmlbeans

I use XMLBeans to generate code.

When I look at the set/get method of the generated code, it is enclosed by a
synchronized() block?

Is there a way to turn that feature off? My application does not need
synchronization in set/get, so this will introduce unnecessary overhead in
my application. I appreciate if anyone can help me change this behaviour of
the XMLBeans code generator.

Thank you in advance.

Here is an example:

public void setServiceCode(ServiceCodeType serviceCode) { synchronized
(monitor()) { check_orphaned(); ServiceCodeType target = null; target =
(ServiceCodeType)get_store().find_element_user(SERVICECODE$0, 0); if (target
== null) { target =
(ServiceCodeType)get_store().add_element_user(SERVICECODE$0); }
target.set(serviceCode); } }