Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Igor Abade V. Leite" <ig...@cosespseguros.com.br> on 2002/08/06 15:24:50 UTC

Sub-sitemap component inheritance error

Weren't sub-sitemaps supposed to inherit its parent's components? Well,
it worked as expected while I was using the compiled TreeProcessor. As I
switched to the interpreted one, I got errors like this:
--------
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
'wildcard' is not defined for 'match' at file://sitemap.xmap:15:37
--------
If I copy the whole <map:components> element into my sub-sitemap,
everything gets back to normal.

Re: Sub-sitemap component inheritance error

Posted by Jens Lorenz <je...@interface-projects.de>.
Posted by "Igor Abade V. Leite" <ig...@cosespseguros.com.br>.
Thanks. I'm gonna try it.

Posted by Tuomo Lesonen <tl...@cc.hut.fi>.