Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gargankur007 <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 20:36:16 UTC

How to make Soap Service Provider work over web

HI

I have  came route for Soap service Provider like
from("cxf://http://localhost:9090/services?serviceClass=A&dataFormat=POJO")

My question is do I need to package the application as WAR to enable it
accessing from web?

I am able to use it by URL http://localhost:9090/services but not by
"http://{realIP}:9090/services".

Is it mandatory to package the app as war and specify CXFServlet as the
servlet for all the services with pattern /services/*.

Re: How to make Soap Service Provider work over web

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Can you telnet the 9090 port from workstation you are trying to hit. Just
confirm that no firewalls are blocking you.

Again try if you can view the wsdl file via link http://<serviceurl>?wsdl

Cheers
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews

Re: How to make Soap Service Provider work over web

Posted by gargankur007 <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I changed it to the mentioned address.
But still not able to call the web servcie using the IP from other computer
on same LAN even

Re: How to make Soap Service Provider work over web

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think you just need to change the address to outside IP or 0.0.0.0 (which let the jetty engine to listen to all the network interface”.

such as
from(“cxf://http://192.168.1.123:9090/services?serviceClass=A&dataFormat=POJO”)
or
from(“cxf://http://0.0.0.0:9090/services?serviceClass=A&dataFormat=POJO”)