Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tak-po Li <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/31 01:59:18 UTC

re: cforms

How should I install Cforms block into "getting-strat-app" environment?
Should I generate "myBlock3" and copy cocoon-cforms-impl-1.1.0.jar (unzipped
from the cform .zip file) into some directory and link all three blocks
together?  I am new with cocoon.  Could someone please help?
Thanks,

Tak

Re: cforms

Posted by Tak-po Li <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, David, I am going to have a try.

Tak

Re: cforms

Posted by Tak-po Li <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Martin and Andre,

I reset my XP and rerun "mvn jetty:run".  Same error happens, then I switch
to known block (myBlock1) that I built previously and run "mvn jetty:run".
MyBlock1 works.

It seems the problem is not in Jetty run time.
Thanks,

Tak

Re: cforms

Posted by Andre Juffer <an...@oulu.fi>.

Re: cforms

Posted by Martin Heiden <ma...@netcologne.de>.
Hi!

Tak-po Li schrieb:

> I followed the Cform instruction.  All steps are OK until "mvn
> jetty:run".  I got Build Error "Address already in use: bind".  Could
> any one help?

Stop the jetty instance which is listening on Port 8888 before you start
another ;-)

cheers

   Martin

Re: cforms