Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/11 03:07:21 UTC

[OT] Subversion hosting

Hi all,

I was looking for subversion hosting service for a while, and I've
found a site called wush.net.  They are the only site that provides
75% discount for open source project repositories AFAIK.  So you can
use professional svn repository service only for $5 per month (with
500meg disk space, TRAC and WebSVN).  I think this program is really
nice, and I wanted to tell you if you're looking for any subversion
hosting service.

And there is also a site that provides unlimited disk space and
traffic: opensvn.csie.org.  It also looks good though I didn't choose
it because the web site looks so wierd.

I hope this helps guys looking for subversion services.  (I'm not
advertising! ;)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/