Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by vinodh kumar gulumuru <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/09 05:05:08 UTC

Re: Need Doc of Kafka with GO Language

Hi,
 Right now I working on GO language. I need to integrate Kafka into my
project for data streaming. I have searched for GO language with kafka. But
I didn't get proper documentation. can you provide any tutorial or
documentation? hope you are accept my request.

Thank you.

Regards,
vinodh kumar

Re: Need Doc of Kafka with GO Language

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Confluent's Go client is here:
https://github.com/confluentinc/confluent-kafka-go
The repository has examples and the API documentation is here:
https://docs.confluent.io/current/clients/confluent-kafka-go/index.html

Sarama is another popular Go client: https://github.com/Shopify/sarama
And the documentation is here: https://godoc.org/github.com/Shopify/sarama

--