Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by prabha k <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/31 09:18:52 UTC

Request for running the mapreduce in oozie help

I am having mapper class, reducer class and the main class as jar file, Now
I want to run the MR in oozie what are parametrs do I need to ensure it's
available in the oozie workflow.

If i run the jar file in command line it working fine,

Using the oozie I am getting compatible  error.

Thanks
prabhakaran

RE: Request for running the mapreduce in oozie help

Posted by Manjunath N <Ma...@rsystems.com>.
Prabhakaran,

Oozie ships with many examples for configuring and running workflows under examples directory in the downloaded binary distribution. You find a sample MR configuration in the same examples folder run your code.

Regards,
Manjunath

I am having mapper class, reducer class and the main class as jar file, Now I want to run the MR in oozie what are parametrs do I need to ensure it's available in the oozie workflow.

If i run the jar file in command line it working fine,

Using the oozie I am getting compatible  error.

Thanks
prabhakaran

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. R Systems has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment.