Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by da...@wild-existence.de on 2016/09/02 15:52:09 UTC

Re: Please help! Any interest in continuing the Apache Bloodhound project?

I would offer my help for writing Documentation. Especially when it comes to the Windows Environment. If I remember correctly than you were already looking for Guys that help you with that.

As you might have read from my previous mail I have already written an in depth tutorial about How to install Apache Bloodhound on Windows. Unfortunately Version 0.8 was released a few days before I finished the Tutorial and so I decided to not announce it on the mailing list. Maybe now its the time to bring it up to date to get things going again.

Just in case you are interested in the Tutorial you can find it here:
https://gremlinshome.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/2/

David

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <da...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

If you are interested you might be able to help us with updating our
Wikipedia wiki page [1]. I noticed that it is out of date and lacks
resources and it is a good starting point.

In my opinion it might be one of the major places where interested parties
research about our project. Therefore keeping it up to date is important.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Bloodhound

Thanks,
Dammina.

Aw: Re: Please help! Any interest in continuing the Apache Bloodhound project?

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 um 01:55 Uhr
Von: Gary <ga...@physics.org>
An: dev@bloodhound.apache.org

Posted by Gary <ga...@physics.org>.