Posted to users@jena.apache.org by javed khan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/02 12:35:15 UTC

Wiki data

Is Jena support wikidata the same way as it support DBpedia? For example,
we store DBpedia resources in our owl file and then access it from our Jena
code. Any example, if some one provide how to access a wikidata using Jena
code?

Thank you.

Re: Wiki data

Posted by javed khan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Lorenz,

Re: Wiki data

Posted by "Lorenz B." <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
The question is strange.

--
Lorenz B�hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig

Re: Wiki data

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
That's a good question to ask the Protege support lists.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

Re: Wiki data