Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/09/28 19:17:01 UTC

Congratulations to Andy Jefferson

I'm happy to announce that Andy Jefferson has been voted by the DB
PMC to be given commit privileges on the Apache JDO project.

This acknowledges the continuing contributions and commitment to
excellence that Andy has demonstrated.

This is Andy's first Apache project and it's especially gratifying
that he is expanding Apache's ranks as well as Apache JDO's.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!