Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by axiez <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/05 14:39:42 UTC

host properties for security annotations

I used the geronimo run command to start the server. I didn't start any other
domain.
In jndi.properties file that is normally used with client program, how
should I mention the user name, password, port number etc?

Re: host properties for security annotations

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
axies, to start the server via gsh, please try as followed:

geronimo/start-server

you can also try geronimo/start-server --help for the usages of all
arguments.

Jeff

Posted by axiez <le...@gmail.com>.
It's a normal Java class with main() method. It is using JNDI lookup. Part of
the code is given below:
        Properties p = new Properties();
        p.load(new FileInputStream("jndi.properties"));
        p.put("openejb.authentication.realmName","geronimo-admin");
        InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(p);
        ShoppingCart cart = (ShoppingCart)
ctx.lookup("ShoppingCartBeanRemote");

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by axiez <le...@gmail.com>.