Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Aaron Greenhouse <aa...@cs.cmu.edu> on 2001/10/16 23:22:04 UTC

Problem with bug database search terms?

I think there may be a problem with searching in the bug database.  I know
that bug 1669 contains the word "deadlock" in its summary.  If I search for
"deadlocK" in the database, however, it returns no bugs.  I tried searching
for substrings instead, such as "lock".  In this case bugs whose summaries
contain "blocks", "locking", "block", "list-block", "locks", etc., are
returned, but still not bug 1669, whose summary is "Logging 200,000 events
in rapid sequence causes AsyncAppender to deadlock."

---
Aaron Greenhouse --- aarong+@cs.cmu.edu
CMU SCS CSD PhD Student