Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2020/12/02 22:39:48 UTC

POI 5.0.0 - are we ready?

Hi Devs,

although I still have an unfinished business with EMF/WMF raster operations, I think this would take some more time to be resolved.
I only know from Alain that he's still working on XDDF - but maybe his work can be included into 5.1.0.

So are we ready for the 5.0.0 release?

Best wishes,
Andi

Re: POI 5.0.0 - are we ready?

Posted by Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <ab...@for-scala.it>.
Hi all,

The only changes I would recommend to have in the 5.0.0 release are related to the current chart bugs.

I did open a PR which I have no time to test and effectively use, about the hole size in the doughnut chart.

One other is related to the examples not producing a file which can be opened with Microsoft Office... For that one, I have no idea what is the root cause.

Best regards,
Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ

⁣Obter o BlueMail para Android ​

Re: POI 5.0.0 - are we ready?