Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com> on 2015/09/22 16:38:54 UTC

Deprecating Record

Is org.apache.flink.types.Record to be deprecated or just the Record API?
There is no annotation on the type but FLINK-2479 requests that it not be
used.

Greg Hogan

Re: Deprecating Record

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
The Record type will probably stay, some people requested to keep it.

We only discourage its further use in examples and tests.

The Record-based API will definitely go...