Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Nuno Santos <ns...@redhat.com> on 2007/01/11 21:48:10 UTC

Re: management console

Nuno Santos wrote:
> I think a good starting point would be the parameters that Bhupendra
> included in the eclipse monitoring plug-in (which provides very
> extensive monitoring and runtime configuration capabilities), the
> question being whether all of them are needed at the protocol level or,
> on the other hand, if additional parameters should be added. I will post
> the list of what is currently supported via JMX shortly for discussion.

As a follow-up to my earlier email, the following is a list of the
currently supported attributes and operations in the management console:

Broker:
   * Attributes
     - N/A
   * Operations
     - createNewExchange(name, ExchangeType, durable, passive)
     - unregisterExchange(name)
     - createNewQueue(queue name, durable, owner, autoDelete)
     - deleteQueue(queue name)

Connection:
   * Attributes
     - RemoteAddress