Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 秋秋 <qi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 03:29:56 UTC

How to use maven2 to share the various project document for each member of the project on the site?

Hi,
     I want to know how to use maven2 to share the various project document
for each member of the project  on the site?There are lots of various
document,where the doc shoud be place in the project's directory?

thanks

sam

Re: How to use maven2 to share the various project document for each member of the project on the site?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 1/31/07, 秋秋 <qi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    Thanks for Wendy's help,I have put the word doc on the site
> successfully,but there new issue,I add configuration in the src\site\.xml
> like this:
>
>  <menu name="worddoc">
>    <item name="claim" href="claimword.doc"/>
>    <item name="userguid" href="userguid/quickstart.doc"/>
>  </menu>
>
> as a result,the site show the new menu "worddoc", "claim" and "userguid" is
> under the "worddoc" menu; but,I have many  word doc which is a userguid,I
> want to make the "userguid" become a childmenu of "worddoc" and put the word
> docs which is a userguid under it,in other words,make it be a multilevel
> menu.how can i do?

It doesn't look like sub-menus are supported.  (Nesting <menu> inside
<menu> in site.xml resulted in an error.)

--
Wendy

Re: How to use maven2 to share the various project document for each member of the project on the site?

Posted by 秋秋 <qi...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.