Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by shumbola <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/31 11:14:33 UTC

Page expiration

I've in My application class this:
getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(MyPageExpired.class);

In my application I've got a "menu" - a few links to other pages. If i click
links everything works ok, but if click a link or two, and go back with
browser's back button two times and go forth once it shows me my PageExpired
page. Is it due to my application mixes BookmarkablePages and normal pages
or what could be the problem of this behavior?

Re: Page expiration

Posted by shumbola <sh...@yahoo.com>.

shumbola wrote:

> Jonathan Locke wrote:
>>

>> what version of wicket are you using?
>>

>> shumbola wrote:
>>>
>>> I've in My application class this:
>>> getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(MyPageExpired.class);
>>>
>>> In my application I've got a "menu" - a few links to other pages. If i
>>> click links everything works ok, but if click a link or two, and go back
>>> with browser's back button two times and go forth once it shows me my
>>> PageExpired page. Is it due to my application mixes BookmarkablePages
>>> and normal pages or what could be the problem of this behavior?
>>>

> I'm using wicket snapshot from July 30.
>
> shumbola

Of course, it is wicket-1.3 snapshot ;)

Re: Page expiration

Posted by shumbola <sh...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Page expiration

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Page expiration

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 7/31/07, shumbola <sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've in My application class this:
> getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(MyPageExpired.class);
>
> In my application I've got a "menu" - a few links to other pages. If i click
> links everything works ok, but if click a link or two, and go back with
> browser's back button two times and go forth once it shows me my PageExpired
> page. Is it due to my application mixes BookmarkablePages and normal pages
> or what could be the problem of this behavior?

No, that shouldn't pose any problems. Make sure your session doesn't
get invalidated somehow. Try to get it reproducable.

Eelco