Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Fenlason, Josh" <jf...@ptc.com> on 2005/10/14 18:41:52 UTC

Latest mod_jk?

What is the latest stable mod_jk?  I know there was a vote for 1.2.15.
What is the status of that?
On the download page it has links to 1.2.14, but these links are broken.
(http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi)
On the documentation page, 1.2.13 is the latest listed.
(http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/)
If anyone would be able to clarify this for me, I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.

Re: Latest mod_jk?

Posted by Jean-frederic Clere <jf...@telefonica.net>.
Jean-frederic Clere wrote:

> Fenlason, Josh wrote:
>
>> What is the latest stable mod_jk?  I know there was a vote for 1.2.15.
>> What is the status of that?  On the download page it has links to
>> 1.2.14, but these links are broken.
>> (http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi)
>>

> I have repaired  the download page.
>
>> On the documentation page, 1.2.13 is the latest listed.
>> (http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/)
>> If anyone would be able to clarify this for me, I would be grateful.
>>

> The page should tell something like "JK-1.2.14" according to the
> source in svn...

I have fixed it.

Re: Latest mod_jk?

Posted by Jean-frederic Clere <jf...@telefonica.net>.