Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/07 20:18:45 UTC

ApacheCon next week

Hi everyone,
I wanted to check if any of the current or prospective Beam contributors
will be attending ApacheCon next week in Vancouver.

If you'll be there and would like to talk about all-things-Beam, please
reach out!

JB, the two of us will talk, of course. See you there ;)

Thanks,
Davor

Re: ApacheCon next week

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Nice to meet you in person, Davor!

Sorry I missed some other folks since I am only there for the Apache Big
Data portion.

- Henry

Re: ApacheCon next week

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

If everything goes well I will be there  too, I hope to meet all the
present members of the beam dev community.

Ismaël Mejía

Re: ApacheCon next week

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.

Re: ApacheCon next week