Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adrián Boimvaser <ad...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/28 12:33:40 UTC

NPanday 1.5 reease

Dear NPanday developers,

Like a year ago I contributed a couple patches for NPANDAY-510 NPANDAY-533
and I've been waiting for a the next release since then. Now that I'm about
to release a my project I'm being forced to create a private release on my
corporate repository or replace wix-maven-plugin with exec-maven-plugin.

Are there any plans to release NPanday 1.5? Is development still active?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Adrián Boimvaser

Re: NPanday 1.5 reease