Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Sunil Sreedharan <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/17 19:10:07 UTC

Issue with Firebird 1.5 and dot NET v 2.0 Beta

Hi,
Was trying to create a simple page using Visual Web
Developer Express (Beta). Dot Net framework was
version 2.0. iBatis version was the latest version as
on Sunday May 15, 2005

The page was making a connection to Firebird database
version 1.5. The dot net connection driver used was
Firebird .Net provider 1.6.3 (and later I tried with
1.7 as well)

I was always getting the error Login failed for user
SYSDBA.

This was the case only when I used iBatis. A normal
connection opened through the FBConnection class
worked perfectly well. Also iBatis seemed to connect
well when used with SQL Server.

Can you please confirm if there is any issue with any
or all of the components used.

Regards
Sunil

Discover Yahoo!