Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve Leach <sl...@askalix.com> on 2002/03/01 16:19:53 UTC

Re: Two Apache Web Servers Running

You need to do this through DNS rather than the Web Server itself.
DNS must direct traffic for http://www.urla.com to server 1's TCP/IP address
and http://www.urlb.com to the other TCP/IP address. You could however use
virtual hosting and have them both on the same server - your choice.

Best Regards,

Steve Leach
Network Manager
Miami International Limited