Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by triggershot <da...@gmx.de> on 2009/06/23 09:55:01 UTC

How to deploy comfortable?

I want to develop a new service unit. Every time i change the code i have to
rebuild the .zip or .jar and then copy it to the deploy. Endpoints can have
the attribut dynamicMode=true but whats with my java code? How can i achieve
comfortable deploy without rebuilding the jar files?

Thanks :)

Re: How to deploy comfortable?

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
There is no attribute "dynamicMode" in any of the standard SMX endpoints.

Regards
Lars

http://lhein.blogspot.com

Re: How to deploy comfortable?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Hotdeployment is the most comfortable way for testing/deploying things
in ServiceMix, but it does require you to rebuild the zip/jar file.
This should not be that hard with Maven or something similar though.

If you switch to ServiceMix 4, you can use OSGi packaging instead of
JBI packaging.  That would still require you to build the bundle (jar)
again, but you wouldn't need to build multiple SU and SA like you're
probably doing right now.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com