Posted to user@river.apache.org by Rafał Krupiński <ra...@sorcersoft.com> on 2013/07/29 18:51:55 UTC

ClassNotFoundException: net.jini.lookup.entry.Host

Hi

What happened to net.jini.lookup.entry.Host after River 2.1? It used to
be in jmx-lookup jar.

--
Pozdrawiam
Rafał Krupiński

Re: ClassNotFoundException: net.jini.lookup.entry.Host

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.

Lets discuss over at rio-users@googlegroups.com

Re: ClassNotFoundException: net.jini.lookup.entry.Host

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-423 and attached the source files to the issue.

Dennis

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.

Posted by Rafał Krupiński <ra...@sorcersoft.com>.

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
I cant remember where I git it from, it contains 3 classes from JSR-160

net.jini.lookup.entry.Host
net.jini.lookup.entry.jmx.JMXProperty.class
net.jini.lookup.entry.jmx.JMXProtocolType.class

I added it to my maven repository since Rio provides JMX connectivity to service and the classes were not part of the Jini distribution.

HTH

Dennis

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.

Posted by Rafał Krupiński <ra...@sorcersoft.com>.