Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Galactic Geek <ga...@usa.net> on 2001/03/10 00:36:14 UTC

These students are asking for help. Be nice to them.

*** Please help a group of students gain practical experience ***

We are a group of students with varying degrees of technical expertise.  We
are studying computer programming in an engineering college in India and want
to gain some practical experience.  In a bid to gain experience, we are
offering to do web site development projects for free.  What we ask in
exchange is a "Certificate of Recommendation" if the project is completed
successfully.  Again, we charge no money for doing these web projects; we are
doing this to gain "real life" programming experience.  It is our belief that
these kinds of projects will help us get "real" jobs when we graduate from
college.

The skills that we bring to table comprise HTML, JavaScript, style sheets,
database programming, Oracle, SQL Server, Java, ASP, Unix, Windows 2000 and
many many more.

Please visit us at- http://Geeks4Free.com

We don't want to turn this into your typical "get-rich-quick" chain-letter,
but would humbly like to ask you to forward this e-mail to your friends and
family members.  If not you, maybe, they could use our services.  What
business doesn't need a well-designed, professional-looking web site?  Now,
they can get one for free.  Just visit us at http://Geeks4Free.com and see
what we can do for you.  Thanks a lot for your attention.

Geeks4Free.com Team Members

Re: These students are asking for help. Be nice to them.

Posted by Buddy Lee Haystack <ha...@email.rentzone.org>.
If this idea catches on, some of us are going to have to change careers. ;-)

--
***NOTE***
This entire message is confidential, and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or archiving of this message is strictly prohibited.

www.RentZone.org